A few weeks ago, the very lovely TJ from Word on the net nominated me for the lovely blog award.
I was deeply humbled and shocked.. I didn’t realize people were actually reading my blog AND remembering who I was 🙂 Twas a lovely moment!
Now, i’m to give you seven facts about myself so here goes:
1. I am clairvoyant.. Yes I see dead people.. but not like that.. well sometimes like that, but mostly not.
2. I have 3 children, my 12yo Stepson, my 10yo (going on 25) daughter and my 5yo “baby” son
3. This September will mark my 11th anniversary to my husband
4. I have a deeply irrational fear to cottonwool.. I know this is ridiculous, hence “irrational”
5. I have a triquatra tattoo on my left foot due to my love for “Charmed”
6. I love to read. Kelley Armstrong is my all time favorite author.. last year I met her (15th Of August to be precise) where she gave me Becoming and asked if I wanted to be a Beta reader for 13..
7. I love to sing and dance.. I’ve been known to do both at the supermarket… actually I’m thinking that could be why my kids hate shopping with me so much? 😉
So here’s my nominations, check them out 🙂
2.Danielle La Paglia Danni writes awesome Flash Fiction.. it’s amazingf stuff
3. E.R.’s Mind Madness ER writes about a lot of things, her pets, her family… I love reading it all.
4. Thoughts of a Scot. I love the different book reviews, but my favourite would have to be the one where she writes about typical Scot words & sayings.. I loved that!
5. Matthew Lee Adams, Matthew is the author of the Winter Fade series and posts about writing tips.
Well guys, I hope you’ve enjoyed my blogs this week.. until next time
Much love from